Monday, 23 December 2013

I am BACK!!!!!! .....with DJWs Promise .....

I'm crawling back in the cyber world after what it seems like eternity ....4 days without touching my laptop and not staring at my sunshine (Jaejoong of course). I thought I can handle it ..not a problem to me but my guess is wrong.

Throw away my guilt and my immature acct ... here I am again browsing, fangirling and drooling at one and only KIM JAE JOONG. It is still not the time to let him go. I will hang on to him until he go to MS and we wait and see what that 2 years gonna do to me....

Will I still be around then .... only time will tell. Well ..I am not that young anymore ....far from being young but hey ....I am still young at heart ..... OTOKE.....So, since I'm back...let the curtain roll and let snip and post more Jaejoong pics here. At least ..I can tell my grand children later ... that their granny once a die hard fan of this King of Rock, King of Visual, King of Determination and King of Courage ....

Kim Jae Joong FIGHTING!!! Mama FIGHTING ..well that's me ...

And this is the promise that I find it very hard to keep ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...