Tuesday, 17 December 2013

GOOD BYE ...NOTHING LAST FOREVER .....T____T

Beauty won't last .....
Friendship won't last....
Love won't last ....
Dream won't last ....it will disappear once you open your eyes ..
But me ..myself will exist until death do us part ...
And I have to protect the real love ...
Thank you for all the happiness that you bring..
Even only for a sweet moment ...
I will cherish  them ...
Good bye .. good luck ..n stay healthy..
It's gonna hurt like hell for a while..
But I will survive ...
I have to ....
There will always be Kim Jae Joong at the special corner of my heart .. 
Saranghae ...


This is the last  pics that I cut ....didn't manage to finish it ...

Please watch the full video here













































TT______TT

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...