Wednesday, 27 November 2013

[PICS] Screen Caps ...Jaejoong It Is ..When An Angel Sing

*** I re-snipped the video again and include tagging in all pics. This time ...I capture almost Jaejoong movements. He look so angel-like and glowing most of the time. His expression is something that I like to watch ....

Please watch the full video here
Video credit to @annswen911



This picture might look the same with the first one ...but look closely at his eyes ....






My sunshine always sings with full of emotion ....and I am deeply touch every time I see him sing



















From here onward ..... Jaejoong expression and the light that shower him almost make him look like an angel ... The way he tilt his head ... I could watch this forever ...










So angel-like and glowing






















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...