Friday, 17 May 2013

[PICS] Jaejoong Rock Album MINE Body Tour ..... *wink*

First stop ...I am only looking at his fake tattoo .... kekeke

Did I say his tattoo... Can you read it?... Just ignore that cute tiny bud below that tattoo ... 

Full frontal view .... In case you don't  know. The one on the left is the fake one .....

Doesn't show bulky muscles .... but I bet it is very strong ....

Ok ..now we move to the shoulder part ... wish that is my finger or the other way round ..my shoulder???

Hand on neck or throat .... Ok I know where to bite ...I think I leave this to my other DJWs

Clear view of the neck .. oh BTW did you see that sexy lips ....That's part of the body tour also
close-up on the tattoo ... I've seen this b4 but I just want to make sure nothing's changed

Nice spine ..... but errrrr this pic is so suggestive ....

Cute belly button ..I can see the hole ...

Ok OK that's the end of Jae body tour ...no need to show yr fist at me ... Me trying to appreciate GOD creation

OK Girls ....This is the MAN himself...Mr Visual Shock ....
HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TOUR TODAY (。◕‿◕。)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...