Sunday, 10 February 2013

[TRANS] The JYJ Magazine: JYJ’s members talk about the hardships they endured leaving SM

Reblogged from JYJ3.net







----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bloggers Note:

One hour reading …..and my emotion is like riding a roller coaster …. Reading the article makes me cry a river … Reading the comment makes me laugh, sad, smile, proud and cry again. This is like watching a movie from a real story ( and it is real for sure). Some comments from our sisters are so good and some makes me wonder.
But I am so glad and happy that the three of them made that decision and stick to it. Look what happen to them now … a very successful young men, recognize and loves by the people all over the world.
With that..I am so very PROUD to be JYJ fan and thanks to my daughter for introducing Jaejoong to me. 

http://jyj3.net/2013/02/09/trans-the-jyj-magazine-jyjs-members-talk-about-the-hardships-they-endured-leaving-sm/?like=1&source=post_flair&_wpnonce=7938e4af30

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...