Sunday, 27 January 2013

[MyArts/Video] Happy Birthday Kim Jaejoong 26th Jan 2013

❤✿*´*✿❤HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG❤✿*´*✿❤
You may get a lot of wishes today and mine is the first on the list
Let God decorate each Golden ray of the sun reaching you with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity..
I wish you a fun-filled, bright, exciting and joyous birthday.
I may not be able to give you the best gifts today, but my thoughts and wishes are with you on this special day
May your birthday be filled with all that you desire.  
I’m glad you are a part of my life

 ❤✿*´*✿❤HAPPY BIRTHDAY❤✿*´*✿❤

Ori pic : Credit TonyMoly

Ori Pic: Credit CJES

Original pic: credit  TV.Daily.co.kr

Ori Pic: CJES

Ori Pic credit BNT.news

Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...