Friday, 2 November 2012

[PICS/SONG] Till The Sun Rises

This is supposed to be the happiest day of Jaeharem ...instead it is the gloomiest and the saddest ( I don't know whether there is such word) moment in our life especially mine.

I am so happy last night when I received the news that Jae will be singing 3 songs for Jackal OST ... it's kind of like his mini solo album. Suddenly the BAD news come ...Jae LEAVE TWITTERLAND. My heart stop beating for a moment. I could not believe my eyes. Someone is playing a joke on us but then the painful truth is revealed. I'm speechless ...with tears flowing down my cheek nonstop ... it feels so bad. Like my heart will explode. I feel like I lost him forever ..the only communication that I  have is TAKEN AWAY from me. What am I supposed to do .... how do I say 'Good morning gorgeous, Nite nite my angel, I miss you' ... now it's all gone.

Will you come back to TL Jae when everything back to normal (though normal is not in your vocab)? But I really hope and wish you do.

In the meantime this song that you sing will give me a little comfort until I can dealt or accept your decision. Love your voice so much ....but my tears still won't stop from flowing. I'm going to miss you like crazy .......


PLEASE COME BACK TO TWITTERLAND ............ :(





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...