Thursday, 27 September 2012

[PICS] Fun Photo With Jaejoong #1

Who's LIPS is sexier ...Jae or Angelina Jollie ....you are right
KIM JAE JOONG

I just find this photo so COOL ...

Funny nae.......cuter than the lion
Smoking hot Jae at the sunset ....
Jae is so beautiful .......
Would like to have this view outside my window
Mirror mirror on the wall .... please show me the face of the Most Handsome Guy 

My sweet Jae .....sweeter than the honey ...
 
Everywhere I look .. you are there ...

Imagine laying on the beach next to Jae with that sexy LIPS ready to be kissed .....arghhhhhh

So colorful .... I like it 

Abstract .... a road that leads to the love of my cyber life ....

Jae ..you do look good in any color .... 

Wish I can have this in my living room ... or wish this is my living room ...yayyyy

Oh oh oh .... my baby is on the wall ...

You want to tell me something Jae .... OK we'll go there when you get back from India ...

Did I tell you guys up there that Jae looks so good in any colors ....

Walking through the Corridor of Jae ...

From the eyes of the fish .... 

Wanna have that t-shirt. I will be the envy by ...by whom ehh???

Can you spot Jae?????
 
Just imagine ...OBAMA is the fan of Jaejoong ....kekeke

I carved Jae on the rock .... ROCKJJ ...where did I heard this name before .... 

Thank you http://www.photofacefun.com for providing this application ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...