Tuesday, 17 July 2012

[PICS/QUOTES] Love

To the world you may be only one person,
but to that person, you may be the world
If you live to be a hundred,
I want to be a hundred minus one day
so I never have to live without you…
 
I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever…

My love for you is a journey starting at forever and ending at never…
I don’t need a burning sun,
and a cooling moon to show me my way,
just want you to hold me whenever I tumble…
You are the reason
why even at the saddest part of my life,
I smile.
Even at confusion,
I understand,
even in betrayal,
I trust,
even in fear of pain,
I love…
If you were a wound inside my heart,
I’d rather leave it there with all the pain locked inside
than leave it without a trace of you…
Love me when I least deserves it,
because that is when I really need it…
If I could rearrange the letters of the ABC’s,
I would put “U” and “I” together
and next to each other forever…
Do you love me because I am beautiful,
 or am I beautiful because you love…?


Credit : http://injuredlamb.hubpages.com/hub/Best-romantic-quotes-for-him
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...