Sunday, 10 June 2012

[TWITTER] Jae Tweets 10062012


                                        
                          ░♥░░♥░░░▀█▀░▄██▄██▄░░▀█▀░▀█▀░░░♥░░░♥░               
                          ♥░░░░░♥░░█░░▀█████▀░░░█░░░█ ♥░░░♥░░ ░░              
                          ░░♥░░♥░░▄█▄░░░▀█▀░░░█▄█░█▄█░♥░░░░♥░░░

Just can't resist to display this photo...gorgeous side view...
























Trans: Even so, let's be strong..!!!

OMG what a view...SEXY BACK. You kill me with your back...as if front is not enough...arghhhhh.

Trans: I somehow want to go back home!

What happen to your face Jae? Did someone give you a punch....let me give him the boot...


Trans: Watch Dr. Jin live on real time today too, 9:55pm!!

Trans: It's been a few years since I have long hair...

Oh My..is this gonna be in the next episode of Dr Jin...please let it be true....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...