Friday, 8 June 2012

[PICS] Jaejoong - Wish I was Beside You

Yes...I'm here Jae...waiting for you

It should be me ...not the phone

Yes..I miss you too...wish you call me often


I know everything about you is a temptation. You don't have to remind me. Please put down your arm. You making me blush.

When you look at me that way...my heart goes BOOM BOOM BOOM...Lets go back to my room ..(ahhh I got carried away with that song)...

The hand....just the hand. I'm not going to say anything..though I know how may female out there who want to be touch by that hand...

So distracting even though it is just an armpit...why??? because it's Jae's

Don't you wish that you are that cat....being hugged and kissed by Jae...

Tired playing with the cat Jae....you can play with me now...


Jiji..I give you a dozen can of tuna if you want to switch place with me....

What are you doing Jae?...wanna be a superman ...I can be your wonder girl...we sure can make WONDERS

Please stop unbutton that shirt Jae...


Wae..why did yo stop Jae ..just trying to make it no so obvious..please continue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...