Wednesday, 6 June 2012

[PICS] Jaejoong Wet Wet Wet


The sultry look...

Yeah Jae....we still here watching you taking your shower...

Are you waiting for me/us Jae...it won't be long..make a room now...this 'mama jumbo' gonna jump in...

Just imagine me inside the bubble bath with him.....naughty naughty thought...oh oh is that the leg that I saw at the far right...hmmmm so inviting..

When I first saw this photo in the internet...I thought it just another photoshop by the fans...well my guess is wrong...Do you think he really naked while taking this shot...NOPE I don't think so...

Tired Jae....you should take a rest then...

Sexy legs....how can a legs stir this wild emotion inside me....Coz it's Jaejoong's leg.

BONUS
The pair of legs that capture so many hearts including mine....would you believe if I tell you that I'm falling for his legs ...kekeke. Look how white his legs and how big is the feet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...