Sunday, 1 April 2012

Happy Birthday My Daughter Aleen

Today you are 16 years old.  Sweet sixteen. This not April Fool eventhough on this very day ....you were born to this world. And I'm so proud to have you as my daughter. You have grown so much and becoming a very find young lady. But 16 is an age that is nightmare for me. You want to know why. Because this is the time when youngster such as you will start experiencing the truth about life and being an adult. Life as an adult can be so demanding. You will face so many temptations and there is a time when you need to make a harsh a decision. When the time comes, I want you to come to me no matter for what reason. I'm still your mom and you're still my daughter no matter how old you are. I always be here for you.

Happy Birthday ...Love You ...and as usual ...

MAY ALL THE WONDERFUL THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD BELONG TO YOU TOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...