Saturday, 17 March 2012

[MyVIDEO] Yoochun - You Got A Friend

A time to grieve
A time to feel pain and lost
But with me being by your side
Let share the sorrow and the tears
Coz I'm not letting you going through this alone
Together we will survive




The purpose I made this video, is to show him (Yoochun) that he always has somebody who cares about him and stand by him not matter what happen. Jaejoong and Junsu has always show their support especially in time like this (whereby Yoochun just lost his beloved father).

I'm so sad and regret when I heard that some fans bashing Jaejoong for not attending the funeral. There must be good reason for that.  And with the news I heard that Jaejoong collapsed at the mourning hall shows that he is also affected by the lost of Yoochun's father.

I wish everything will be OK for them (JYJ). With the love and support from each team member, family, friends and fans they will survive this ordeal.

Please leave a comment, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...