Saturday, 25 February 2012

[MyVideo] Man In Back - Jaejoong

Suddenly I feel like I'm having a heart attack. You want to know why? Coz, I just discover that I cannot view my favorite website (none other than JYJ3.net).Feel like I'm going crazy. Then I remember JYJ3 twitter account. I feel so relieved when I found out that the page is having some modification. Phew ... I'm back being normal again.

I just finished uploading my third video. I call it "Jaejoong Sexy Man In Black". I think color black really compliment Jaejoong milky and flawless skin. Actually, he look good in any color but black gives him this seductive and more alluring look.

I got to sign out now. Its already 5 am and I need to catch up with my sleep. Nighty night or good Sunday morning actually. Enjoy!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...