Thursday, 16 February 2012

[MyVideo] JAEJOONG You're ..Dream Love

It's very tiring day yesterday. I tried fixing my video. With a little knowledge, functionality limitation and of course very strong determination and patient, finally it is done. Still lots of things need to be improved. As time goes by, I'm sure I can master this one. Though, it still not look that great, but yeah... I am proud of my self.


Some people must be wondering why I'm doing this (regards to my age). Well, first thing is to fill up my free time being a housewife. Secondly, I want to improve my writing skill and also my English. Last and foremost, because I'm becoming one Korean CRAZY and die hard fan..

Thus, if anybody out there wants to help me with my writing and English, please feel free to leave a comment. I appreciate it.

I did some amendment to my first video (add a little bit introduction and ending, and few more photos).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...