Sunday, 26 February 2012

Happy Birthday My Darling Daughter


Today is my fifth daughter 13th birthday. There is no big celeration since not all the family around. My eldest daughter is in college. I made her favorite dish, spaghetti bolognese and I bought her a tiramisu birthday cake.

My fifth daughter is more like me compare to the rest, especially the appearance. With long wavy hair and narrow face. But the best thing is, we kind of share the same interest. Both of us love JYJ especially Jaejoong. Sometimes she do complaint about Jaejoong ... why is he pretty than me ....even my daughter acknowledge that he's beautiful.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY.  I PRAY THAT YOU LIVE YOUR LIVE HAPPILY, STAY HEALTHY AND STRONGER,SUCCESSFULL IN EVERYTHING YOU DO.
MAMA LOVES YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...